Here are the unknown spiritual virtues of garlic and why we should have it in your house at all times.
Due to its flavor and health benefits, garlic is one of the most used ingredients in cooking. It is easy to obtain and is always at hand, which is why it is also popular in the world of esotericism, mainly in protection rituals.
Many cultures have celebrated the magical and protective properties of garlic. In this article, we will see the various spiritual virtues of garlic for protection against evil, bad people, bad spirits and energies, but also to increase luck and protection.
Garlic has had magical properties since the dawn of time
Romanians used garlic to repel vampires, placing it around the house and rubbing it on their doors, windows and gates.
Even in death, they anointed the body with garlic and placed it in the mouth of the deceased in order to prevent evil spirits from entering the body.
Besides Romania, other countries used this herb to repel evil spirits. In China and Malaysia, parents often coated their children’s heads with garlic to protect them from vampires. People in the West Indies use it as a charm against various evil spirits.
Today it is used as a way to dispel negativity, repel thieves, and prevent envy and jealousy. Hanging it is a great way to bless a new home.
What are the 14 magical rituals with garlic?
- Carrying garlic on you protects against the evil eye and also against the sorcerer.
- Consuming garlic regularly keeps bad influences away from you.
- Hanging at the entrance to the house, garlic protects against envious people and thieves. Once the pod has dried, it is recommended to replace it to be protected again.
- Spreading garlic incense at the entrance to the house prevents anyone with bad influences from entering.
- Garlic has the power to absorb evil. Rub the diseased part with a freshly peeled pod and dispose of it immediately afterwards by throwing it into running water or a gutter.
- You must use garlic all the time, especially if you are a trader. Put a little garlic powder behind the busiest door and you will be surprised to attract customers to your business.
- For protection during a long trip, sprinkle a little garlic powder on all 4 wheels and inside the vehicle.
- Garlic is also placed above children’s beds to protect them while they sleep.
- You must carry garlic in the left pocket to increase and attract luck.
- If you are looking for a job, garlic can be your best ally. Place seven cloves of garlic, a sprig of mint and seven bay leaves in a green cloth bag. Tie it with string or red ribbon and leave it behind your front door. When you have an interview, carry it with you in your pocket so that it favors you.
- Garlic is used to know if someone is draining your energy. If you want to know if someone is currently draining your life energies, insert just 3 cloves of garlic into a glass of water. If one of the pods floats, it is a sign that someone is trying to steal your vital energy. If, on the contrary, the garlic is leaking, it is a sign that no one is trying to steal your energy.
- Put the garlic in your mouth and fall asleep with it, effectively fights against bad dreams (seeing dead people in sleep) and protects your sleep against nocturnal attacks.
- When evil spirits are there, bite into garlic to scare them away, or spread garlic powder on the ground (if you cannot eat it for a while).
- Finally, one of the spiritual virtues of garlic is that engaged couples carried a clove of garlic in their pockets for good luck and to ward off demons during their big day.
ALSO READ : The Power Of Garlic and Raw Honey